[Boatanchors] Tri-X 500 Transceiver - Anybody ever seen one??

BSugarberg bsugarberg at CORE.COM
Fri Sep 23 22:27:15 EDT 2005

Hello Dave,

The June, 1963 issue of 73 Magazine has an ad by Tri-State Electronics,
Inc., Falls Church, VA, advertising the Tri-X-500.  "Distributed in the
New York area by Two-Way Radio Communications, Staten Island, NY."  The
index to the June, 1964 issue of 73, states that the Tri-State last
advertised in June, 1963.

73, Bruce WA8TNC