FS: Heathkit Accessories and Test Equipment

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Wed Sep 28 16:22:54 EDT 2005

Here are some items for sale.  Prices do not include shipping.  I will
ship overseas.

Heathkit HM-11 SWR Bridge and Power Meter with Manual..$35 plus shipping
The unit is in excellent condition and works great. Includes a photocopy
of the manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heath_hm11.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heath_hm112.JPG

Heathkit HD-19 Hybrid Phone Patch.........$35 plus shipping
Excellent condition however it is untested.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heathpatch.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heathpatch2.JPG

Heathkit QF-1 Q-Multiplier #1...........$30 plus shipping
Modified with the addition of an AC power supply. Untested as I do not
have a receiver wired to use this.  Includes a photocopy of the manual
of the original QF-1 excluding the mods.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heathqf1.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heathqf12.JPG

Heathkit QF-1 Q-Multiplier  #2..........$20 plus shipping
Untested - some scratches. Includes a photocopy of the manual
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heathqf13.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heathqf14.JPG

Heathkit IB-2A Impedance Bridge..................$75 plus shipping
This is a working unit in excellent condition.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/heathib2a.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/heathib2a2.JPG

Thanks for looking!

Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector