Hallicrafters Dial Plate

Rinkie & Ron Pollack rinkies at ADELPHIA.NET
Fri Sep 30 12:02:13 EDT 2005

I plan to bring a boatanchor rig to field day next year.  Perhaps a HQ170
and Marauder, if I don't get anything lighter by then!  I'll put up a sign
saying "How we "Usta" do it!"  I sent a note to the ARRL suggesting some
bonus points, but they said that it didn't fit in with the emergency
preparedness theme.  Which is probably true.  So if I can find some strong
young hams to move the stuff, I'll make sure that nothing newer than 1960
(except the antenna wire) is used.  HA1 keyer, matchbox, etc.  Wonder if
they'll be any interest.

Ron K2RP

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Carling [mailto:bcarling at cfl.rr.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 12:35 PM
To: Rinkie & Ron Pollack; BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Re: [BOATANCHORS-TEMPE] Hallicrafters Dial Plate

Hi Ron - I bought one of the dial plates (and a knob too) and I am VERY
pleased with them.
The ads are in Electric Radio magazine.

Mike Langston
KL7CD
1933 Diamond RIdge Drive
Carrollton, TX 75010

Phone: 972-392-5336

He gets $35.00 and it's worth every penny!

http://www.tempe.gov/lists/control.asp?list=BOATANCHORS