For Sale: National, Heathkit, Test Equipment and Misc.

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Tue Apr 11 22:39:35 EDT 2006

Here are some items for sale.  Prices do not include shipping.  I will
ship overseas.

Heathkit Model AM-2 Reflected Power and SWR Bridge.....$30 plus shipping
Super clean and tested. Includes a photocopy of the manual
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heatham2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heatham22.JPG

Rare” National Radio NC-45.............$150 plus shipping
This is an 8 tube receiver made from 1941-1945 covering 550 kHz to 30
MHz. Most models made were made the NC-45 which is an ac/dc receiver.
The NC-45A has a transformer operated power supply. This radio does work
and receives signals on all bands but it really need to be recapped and
aligned. Cosmetically OK but also needs to be cleaned up. It has all of
the correct knobs and I do not find any extra holes.  The insides look
good. One interesting thing that I noticed is that the main tuning and
bandspread knobs are both weighted, rather heavy and appear to have come
from the factory that way. I do not have a manual but they are available
from several sources on the web. I will include a schematic.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/nc45rcvr.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/nc45rcvr4.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/nc45rcvr6.JPG

Triad N-54M Isolation Transformer (150 VA)..............$30 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/triadiso_xfmr.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/triadiso_xfmr2.JPG

Steel Project Enclosure for Transmitter or Receiver....$15 plus shipping
A steel box which would make a nice enclosure for a hombrew receiver,
transmitter or antenna coupler. The dimensions are 15 inches wide by 9
inches high by 11.5 inches deep. Their are no dents or dings, it just
needs a cleaning.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/box2.JPG

Astron RS-12 Power Supply.........$35 plus shipping
12 amp 13.8 volt dc power supply. This is a tested, working power supply
in excellent condition.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/astron_rs12.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/astron_rs122.JPG

Hewlett Packard HP 400D AC Vacuum Tube Voltmeter...........$30 plus shipping
This is a tested, working unit in nice condition. It could use a
calibration. Includes a copy of the manual on CD.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hp400d.jpg

General Electric YGA-4 Audio Oscillator.........$25 plus shipping
This has been tested and is a working unit.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/ge_audiogen.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/ge_audiogen2.JPG

Repco RSB Desktop Station Power Supply with Speaker............$30 plus
shipping
This is a 13.8 volt, 15 amp power supply and speaker with room on the
top for mounting your radio.
This has been tested and is working. Speaker sounds good too.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/base_ps.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/base_ps2.jpg

Sylvania Electric Type 134 Polymeter VTVM...$20 plus shipping
The unit is working but needs calibration on the resistance scales. It
has the capability of measuring RF voltage. It does not include test
leads or a manual. Manuals are available from a number of sources on the
Internet.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/sylvania_vtvm.JPG

Allied Knight Meter - new in the box..............$15 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/knight_meter.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/knight_meter2.JPG

Emico 0-30 mA Meter new in the box........$10 plus shipping
Used on some boatanchor transmitters
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/emico0_30.JPG

73 and thanks for looking.
Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector