GB> What BA's Use the 2625w Tube?

Rev Fr Mark Gilstrap orthodoxhome at COX.NET
Fri Apr 14 12:58:45 EDT 2006

Dear Listowner,

You currently have the BOATANCHORS "reply-to" set as:

Reply-to= Sender,Respect

This may be exactly how you want it and this may have been discussed before.
If so, please forgive my presumption in the following:

If you set the reply-to parameter to:

Reply-To= List,Ignore

then everybody's replies will, by default, go to the list instead of to the
author

You can always still choose to send private replies, but discussions won't
stop just because someone doesn't make the effort to specifically include
the List address in their Reply.

I bring this up because I didn't see Brad Thompson's note to doc in the
archives, and would not have ever seen it if doc had not made the extra
effort to reply to the list.

Mark Gilstrap
listowner of ORTHODOX at listserv.indiana.edu  since 1989