Stuff - a Follow Up

John Dilks K2TQN oldradio at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Thu Apr 20 20:10:26 EDT 2006

Hi Doc,

Well it looks like you are well educated now.  And don't worry about
offending anyone here, especially by asking a question.

We have all flogged this horse before and will do so again when the
opportunity arrives.  We all like to tell our stories and give advice.

It looks like you have some nice gear there.  I hope it all finds good homes.

73, John Dilks, K2TQN