Wanted: HP 8444A Tracking Generator

Dennis Wade sacramento.cyclist at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 25 16:49:48 EDT 2006

Good evening all,

        Please excuse if this is too far afield, but I'm looking for
an HP 8444A tracking generator for the HP141/8555 spectrum analyzer
(and others) at a reasonable price.  Reply
with price/condition and approx shipping to 95608.  I can meet a
seller within a reasonable distance from Carmichael, CA (Sacramento
area).

       Thanks!

           Dennis

--