Hammarlund HQ-150 available for parts or whatever

Bob and Bettina Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Fri Aug 4 00:13:33 EDT 2006

I'm continuing to clean out my shack - the prime suspect tonight is a
'spare' Hammarlund HQ-150 which I would like to see find a new home. I
can supply pictures if someone is interested but as a quick outline:
this is a part's unit mostly. It is missing the cabinet, the
Q-multiplier assembly and several knobs. Otherwise mostly there and in
decent shape. I would much rather have the buyer pick it up but will
ship it. Price negotiable.  If you are interested, drop me a line
privately and we can discuss the matter.

73 de WA2CKY
Bob Groh
420 NE Sunview Circle
Blue Springs, MO 64014-2045