Sansui tube amp/tuner transformers

Richard VanTrease kc8keg at MEI.NET
Sat Aug 5 00:05:40 EDT 2006

Subject: Sansui tube amp/tuner transformers
From:    kc8keg at mei.net
Date:    Sat, August 5, 2006 12:03 am
To:      BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV

   Hello All, Sorry for the off topic query. Looking for info on above
transformers. Transformer numbers are of the 400 5234 series for the main
transformer with a 75-3 date code. Then 400 5234A date code 60-2,73 and 400
5234B date code 73-2. The chassis is a vacuum tube tuner and amplifer. I'm
not finding any model or chassis number on the unit. It suffered some dam-
age at anothers hand and I'm only trying to salvage parts. Really want the
transformer wiring pinouts but any help will be appreciated. Thanks to all
in advance, Richard VanTrease kc8keg   < kc8keg at mei.net >