Sansui tube amp/tuner transformers

Alex [Temple Boatanchors] temple.boatanchors at MIWWW.COM
Sat Aug 5 10:16:58 EDT 2006

Hi Richard,

To my knowledge Sansui only made one tube integrated amplifier, the
Model 1000. I searched ebay and found this auction (I have no
connection to it), as a reference take a look at the pictures and
compare it to your own unit.

Hope that helps you a bit.

-Alex