need a 100K-Megaohm resistor (100 Giga-Ohm)

kd4e kd4e at VERIZON.NET
Mon Aug 7 07:56:26 EDT 2006

 > Scott Johnson wrote:
> An electrometer measures electric charge, usually in coulombs, but many
> newer units such as the Keithley units, are in reality very high
> impedance multimeters.  I have a few Keithleys of various models for
> sale if anyone is interested.  They are all digital readout, solid state
> units. A FET is used in place of the electrometer tube.

How again might a Ham or hobbyist use one?

What is the going price for one?

Now isn't a good time to add to the bench but it
makes for a good moment of education for the future.

--

Thanks! & 73,
doc, KD4E