HIGH MEG REISTORS - a source

Al Parker anchor at EC.RR.COM
Tue Aug 8 07:19:33 EDT 2006

Hi Folks,
    I've been deleting this thread, but---  I got my new Mouser catalog
yesterday, and as I was leafing thru it I noticed that:
    OHMITE has what might be what you want, 1% metal oxide axial high
voltage resistors, up to 1000M, prices a striking $2.49 - 6.58 each.
    Mouser is great to buy from, no minimum order amt, no handling charge,
shipping at actual cost.  Great online ordering, you know immediately if
it's in stock, etc.  I have no pecuniary interest in them, I'm just a
satisfied customer.
73,
Al, W8UT
New Bern, NC