if cans removal

Richard VanTrease kc8keg at MEI.NET
Mon Aug 14 00:33:12 EDT 2006

Hello All, I've been pulling parts from a stereo chassis and I need some
advice. It has several "if" cans that I'ld like to salvage but they are
difficult to remove because of the side tabs that go through the chassis
and twisted to secure them. I'ld like to save the tabs as well if I can.
I've already removed two cans but saving the tabs is more difficult.
Thanks and best regards to all, Richard VT kc8keg