Viking 1 & VF-1 For Sale or Trade

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sat Aug 26 00:11:25 EDT 2006

From:           	Eugene Balinski <eugeneb at NNI.COM>
> For Sale:
>
>   Johnson Viking 1 & Heathkit VF-1 VFO.  Project units. No
> manuals.  Appear complete.  Good candidates for
> restoration.
>
>   Will sell outright, or trade with cash towards a
> Hammarlund HX-50A in good working condx.   Offers ?
>
>   Local pick up or will deliver to the Boxborough hamfest.

You are on a nationwide list here. Where is Boxborough?
If you are going to specify local pick-up only,
then give us a rough idea of what state or country you
are in please.

I am guessing Massachussetts, but others may need
more help than that if they are unfamiliar with your town.
Long trip from Tempe, Arizona I am guessing too!