GB> Morse Code Requirement Eliminated

rayfri rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Sat Dec 16 00:06:13 EST 2006

Always thought that the VE program was designed and meant to be a "money
maker" for certain individuals.
I wonder HOW the General who gave me my Novice exam back in the 60s
could afford to give up his
valuable time to give me my test with no compensation other than the
satisfaction of teaching and testing
and helping to bring into a great hobby a young kid like me and his own
son.....
Maybe "they're" right....  it doesnt really pay to do something for
nothing or get nothing in return....
Ray  WA7ITZ