CW controversy

Rbethman rbethman at COMCAST.NET
Sat Dec 16 00:07:15 EST 2006

To be quite honest, the "gentlemen" with licenses, even OLD licenses,
have been conducting themselves JUST like the CB operators for quite
awhile.  Awful language, awful sounds, NO manners and all sorts of
activity that does OUR hobby no good at all.

That is PRECISELY why I personally went back to Boatanchors AND AM
operation.  I found the folks that restore and operate Boatanchors - AND
- the folks that run OLD GEAR on AM are indeed THE gentlemen that do
their best to work TOGETHER!

Then again, this is only MY observation and opinion.

YMMV
Bob - N0DGN

--
                       Bob Bethman - NØDGN
|                    REAL Tube Radio and AM                        |
|       Manassas Radio - Home of Homemade Kielbasa & Pirogi        |
+-------------------------------+----------------------------------+
| rbethman(at)comcast.net   \\ ~ ~ //      signal does *NOT* mean  |
|                           (/ @ @ /)      that everything is OK " |
+-------------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo----------------------------+
|               <http://home.comcast.net/~rbethman>                |
|         <http://home.comcast.net/~rbethman/BC-610.html>          |
|   BC-61ØI w/BC-614I, T-213/GRC-26 w/BC614I  '51 Collins R-390A   |
|  SP-600/NR Type 159, Heath DX-60, Apache, Mohawk, SX-101, HT-32A |
| Amateur Astronomer - Celestron Nexstar 8 - Megrez 80mm SD II     |
|             12" f5 Dob coming soon!  Being built                 |
|           38 Deg 46'48.62"' N - 77 Deg 28'26.89" W               |
|   Opinions expressed are that of my own and do not necessarily   |
|         coincide with or represent those of ANYONE else          |
|   ALL E-mail received and sent scanned by Windows OneCare Live   |