OPPOSE RM-11306

rayfri rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Sun Feb 5 19:32:15 EST 2006

Brian:
with all due respect to your concerns about AM operation and
restrictions.... which I share ....   Havent you learned
from past experience or observation that it really doesnt matter one
hoot in hell what we say to either the ARRL or the FCC....
They both have their minds already made up.... the decisions have been
made .... and they are both just going through the motions
and pretense of soliciting and accepting public comment.  They are
required to solicit and accept comments ...  in the case of the
FCC, by law ... and in the case of the ARRL it's just a pretense ....
but they have already decided what is going to be done.
Theyre just meeting the letter of the "law" ... legally and   but
morally they dont care one whit about the spirit of the law...
which calls for seriously considering and taking into account the wishes
of the majority....
That's why I never waste my time commenting to either of them.....
Ray  wa7itz