OPPOSE RM-11306

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Mon Feb 6 17:12:52 EST 2006

That why I said in the Comments that Section 97.221 should be retained to
keep them from wandering the entire band. If the rule is retained, and
the Winlink stuff starts to grow with stations later on, they'll either
choke themselves to death or they'll have to petition the FCC for a rule
making. This gives us another chance to beat them into submission.

Pete, wa2cwa