OPPOSE RM-11306 are we confused??

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Mon Feb 6 17:20:12 EST 2006

160 meters is a lot less populated then most of the other bands; hence
there is a lot less mayhem. Although there have been numerous times when
AM signals fire up nearby(within the pass-band) of SSB stations and vice
versa. Give 160 the propagation and quantity of signals of 75 or 20
meters and then tell me everything is "happy" in "perfectville".

Pete, wa2cwa