Feb 06 Classic Exchange

Larry Knapp kc8jx at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 9 08:18:07 EST 2006

Complicated?  NO....pretty simple...work folks using classic gear.  No scoring really
necessary....all depends if you want to or not.  Yes, AM and SSB classic gear on Saturday...all
modes on Sunday.  Good thing.  What's complicated about "your name, RST, QTH (state US, province
for Canada, country for DX), receiver and transmitter manufacturer/model (homebrew send final amp
tube or transistor type)and other interesting conversation".  Sounds like an ordinary QSO to me.

Will be on the air....the the Classic Exchange
73, Larry KC8JX

http://mail.yahoo.com