Orlando Lunch Eyeball QSO

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Mon Feb 13 09:59:11 EST 2006

Hey Bob - sorry you couldn't make it.
We only had 8 people show up this year and only 6 of us
made it into the group photo, but we made up for it by eating
a lot, hi hi!

I will post the photo on a web page as soon as I get a copy of it.
You can see the motley crew that assembled for the celebration
of the olde tubular radios and telling of war stories.

73 de AF4K