[FLBOATANCHORS] RM-11306 COMMENTS TALLY!

rayfri rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Sun Feb 19 16:56:03 EST 2006

OH YEA!!   lets not forget one other great and fantastic decision the FCC ruled on after "asking" for our public comment and giving it deliberate and thoughtful consideration...

Those beautiful 5 mhz "channels" we got after an almost resounding request in favor of a band segment instead of "CB type channels" that we got... with permission to use about the same amount of power that you can use on the CB band too....

Our opinion REALLY swayed some minds in the bureau didnt it?

Ray  WA7ITZ