RM-11306 COMMENTS TALLY!

rayfri rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Sun Feb 19 19:27:30 EST 2006

now THERE'S another fine bunch back there in Newington.    Those who
also believe they are the repository of all that is best for ham
radio.    The same ones who decided that because there werent enough of
us applying for awards such as the RCC they would just dump all the
unused certificates in the trash and not issue any ...    As Brian said,
not enough money.

Those spineless bunch of noodle heads who will sit and moan and groan
and stomp their feet and throw temper tantrums when the FCC wont accede
to their demands that a BPL system be shut down because it generates too
much interference, yet dont have enough in their spines to actually file
a lawsuit against the FCC and the offending BPL system to ask the courts
to make the FCC follow their own regulations and shut down the
system...    Yep.. this is the same organization that makes the FCC show
some respect and sit up and take notice.    An organization about as
useful and caring as your local politician on a political junket.

YEP ....  MY HEROES back there in Newington ...    ol Hyrum Percy would
be a mighty proud papa now....     HI HI.

Ray  WA7ITZ