GB> T-50

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Fri Feb 24 08:05:57 EST 2006

I have two T50s for sale.
I would not call them "junk" but both need work.
One is an uncompleted Kit that has never been on the air.
The other is a complete T50 with work needed on the driver coil.
(nothing major at all - just one end is slightly loose and
disconnected I think)
One has a better meter in it.

I had been meaning to sell both but bneen too busy, hi hi!