Gonset amp question

Eugene Balinski eugeneb at NNI.COM
Sun Jan 1 18:11:23 EST 2006

All,

   That was a neat amp.  I used one for a while at our
local Civil Defense (CD) office in the mid 70's. It was
painted yellow like the rest of the gear.

   The amp worked well with the Communicator II.  The glass
front panel made for interesting viewing.  The amps show up
at flea markets from time to time.

73
Gene K1NR