FS / TRADE BC-669 & IRON

Dee C. Almquist w4pnt at HIGHSPEEDLINK.NET
Sun Jan 1 19:38:01 EST 2006

Hi Gang
Am in process of moving the paint shop & lots of "iron". For those in & around Virginia I have a pair of BC-669s, one for restore & other for parts. I also have one power / control cable w/ cannon plug on ends. Interesting gear & would be fun to restore but now I have no room (or time) for these. They need a good home!! DEAL: I'll take parts for a Johnson Ranger (still need cabs) or 18guage teflon insulation wire (reel of), good  6550s (Sovtek, other makes), octal plugs or tube bases, 6146(A)s. You get the picture. Most important thing, you want it bad enuf to come get it here in Waynesboro, Va.

I also have a 1kw mod choke from a BC tx. There are numerous other iron here for pwr supply incl. chokes.

Any interest??
Regards
Dee