SSB ops clear down to 7000 kHz on 40m, Grrrr

Mike D. hrg at CIFNET.COM
Fri Jan 20 09:18:50 EST 2006

> Actually, I have never had a problem with copying CW through
> an SSB station.  In fact, if you use a good CW filter you
> probably won't even know that the SSB station is operating.
> It is primarily those operators who are copying CW using SSB
> filters (or wider) that are primarily having problems.  Those
> are the same people who complain about other CW operators
> that are over a KHz away in frequency.

It is my opinion this comment is completely false.

73 de Mike, N9BOR
A-1, FISTS, JARL A-1, SMC
http://www.n9bor.us
http://www.k9ya.org

di dah dit - The only Roger Beep you'll ever need.
Let your fingers do the talking - Morse code.
My designated driver is a 12BY7A.