SSB ops clear down to 7000 kHz on 40m, Grrrr

Mike D. hrg at CIFNET.COM
Fri Jan 20 15:12:38 EST 2006

Bill,

Thank you. I think this is an excellent example why gentlemen's agreements
don't work.

BTW, I was not picking on Canadians-it was just an example that came to mind
at the time.

73 de Mike, N9BOR
A-1, FISTS, JARL A-1, SMC
http://www.n9bor.us
http://www.k9ya.org

di dah dit - The only Roger Beep you'll ever need.
Let your fingers do the talking - Morse code.
My designated driver is a 12BY7A.