SSB ops clear down to 7000 kHz on 40m, Grrrr

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Fri Jan 20 16:01:23 EST 2006

There you go with the one size fits all
blanket statements again.

I met with a group of Britiosh radio amateurs on my visit over there last summer,
and I can ASSURE You that the love for CW is still quite strong among
a significant number of U.K radio amateurs.

Funny, but when you want to work DX it is STILL easier to get
a contact on CW than SSB most of the time.

Sorry, but as usual your claim is at best inadequate, and at
worst, possibly deceiving.