24 to 12 Volt @ 6.3 amps converter

FRED HOLNAGEL w7prv at TELEPORT.COM
Sat Jan 21 17:28:31 EST 2006

Somewhat out of context but has possible use powering older rigs or being able to run 12 volt devices from a positive ground source. Input 24 volts DC/ output 12 volts DC at 6.3 amps. Highly regulated with floating ground input. Device is only 3-3/4" X 2" X 8" It is new.  Weight less than 2#. MFR. Volgen Model # DXD126R4H. I sold one on e-bay recently so a picture can be seen for item 5852881187. I won't sell another there. I also can e-mail pictures. Selling for $35.00 plus shipping. Thanks W7PRV