F/S SX101 Mark II

Bob Peters rwpeters at SWBELL.NET
Sun Jan 22 12:54:17 EST 2006

I have a VERY nice SX101 that I need to pass on.  It works very very
well. Cosmetics are a 9 +. Was owned by Dale W5LJ. Reason for sale is
that I just bought a JRC receiver. I will sell it if picked up in
Mesquite, TX for $300.00... If I have to ship it will be $350.00 due to
cost of packing material. I have a friend going to Jackson so could be
delivered there at
NC...Other wise UPS charges will apply.

Bob W1PE
972-288-9911