My web sites

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jul 8 22:03:36 EDT 2006

I "dumped" Comcast Cable Internet a couple of months
ago and they finally realized that my websites were
still "up and running".  The websites got "turned off"
this afternoon.

I don't want to use GeoCities which comes "with" the
AT&T fiber Internet.  Of course GeoCities is free to
anyone whether or not they are using AT&T Internet!
GeoCities is full of advertisements as well as being
extremely slow at times.

I am looking at several alternatives (all of which
will require at least some monthly cost instead of
being provided by my ISP).  Hopefully I will have the
websites back up in a few days.  When I do I will let
everyone know just what the new URL is.

Probably will just have a single website with sections
for K9STH, Z Communications, my personal site, and so
forth.  That will be the cheapest.

Since I am NOT a software "guru" I have to "fumble
around" with getting the website "just right".  But,
hopefully, it will come about very soon.

Thus, the "olde tyme" QSL artwork as well as the 6146
article, etc., are temporarily unavailable.

Glen, K9STH

http://mail.yahoo.com