March 1953 MARS Bulletin copy free to a good home --

Mike Langner mlangner at SWCP.COM
Sat Jul 29 15:17:24 EDT 2006

I have come across a March 1953 MARS BULLETIN (Vol. 4 No.1) at a local
broadcast station transmitter site which I would like to send to whomever
would like to have it.

It contains articles about, among others,

"Exact Frequency Operation Of The Viking I"

"A Crystal Oscillator Adaptor For The Signal Shifter"

"USAF Eclipse Expedition"

"1952 Armed Forces Day -- Hawaii"

"Military Use Of Transistors"

and

Signal Corps Mobile TV System."

First person speaking up for it gets it -- 34 pages with lots of photos--
and I'll even pay the postage.

I just hate to see it go into the trash!

Thanks !

Mike/

Mike Langner
K5MGR