Astatic Microphone D-104 with T-UG8 Stand

Bob Moulton rmoulton at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Sun Jun 4 20:00:26 EDT 2006

Thanks for the info Fr. Mark! Looks like I have some options here. I
hope to get
the SR-46 on the air soon. I hope to finally take the test for my license in a
couple of weeks. I can't say just hope much of a help this site has been. I
work a strange job which keeps me out of town quite a bit and it's
great to get
virtually instant help!

Bob