217stufforsale

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 10 07:48:19 EDT 2006

On 6/10/06, Greg Gore; WA1KBQ <GARDGORE at aol.com> wrote:
> 217stufforsale is a New England area seller who has been selling his
> collection of BA's at the bayplace including some rare pieces. With only a 96.3%
> feedback rating on 748 feedbacks, 658 positive and 25 negative he recently hid his
> feedback and now runs private auctions. Now anyone connected with any of his
> past business dealings cannot be contacted for references. Personally, I would
> like to read the negative feedback. Anybody know the details on this one?

Greg -

He's actually not selling his 'personal collection', think radio-mart
on this one. He picks the stuff up at 'fests and through ads, then
flips it. The recent unbuilt Apache that went for over $2K and wasn't
complete is probably the reason he made his feedback private. Before
that, it was only the bidder's IDs kept private. Check amfone.net for
more info on the Apache deal, we tried to let the radio world know.

Do a Google search on his userID and you'll find plenty of info,
including being arrested and sentenced for theft of equipment from a
marina that was resold on ebay.

Most of all, never assume anything is as stated in ebay listings -
particularly if identities, feedback, or anything else is hidden.

de Todd/'Boomer'  KA1KAQ