FS: Morrow Twins

Richard Arland, K7SZ richard.arland at VERIZON.NET
Sun Jun 11 14:10:25 EDT 2006

Gang:

Pat has really been pushing me to off load some of the gear that I am never going to get around to restoring.

I have two sets of Morrow Twins: MB-560A/MBR-5. One set is for restoration the other for parts. I have photocopies of the manuals, too. There are no power supplies included.

I would prefer to pass these along to someone on these lists as opposed to putting them on "The Bay", so, if anyone is really interested PLEASE contact me OFF-List and I will provide more detailed info and pictures.

Many thanks.

Rich K7SZ