The Unbuilt HW-101

Lewis c Emerson lemerson at JUNO.COM
Sun Jun 11 20:21:51 EDT 2006

Was interested in the posting about the unbuilt Heathkit HW-101.
Mentioned was a price, but it wasn't listed so can someone tell me what
they're going for?

I've having to leave this great hobby and have a working HW-101, but have
no idea about its value, if it's still saleable, where it might be
listed, etc.  E-Bay is still a big unknown to me.

Are there other places where I can list it so that others can see the
details?

Doc, W4ITJ