My HW-101

Lewis c Emerson lemerson at JUNO.COM
Tue Jun 13 11:04:49 EDT 2006

Hey guys,

I had my tongue in my cheek when I mentioned taking apart my good ole Hot
Water 101.  I ain't about to do that.  It was that outlandish price that
got to me.

But I do still have an unbuilt kit here.  It's a PSK packet rig sold in
kit form by the TAPR outfit in Arizona and dates from 1987.  I don't even
know if such things are used these days as I've left the satellite game.
I know very little about e-Bay, but maybe I should have a look-see.

73,

Doc, W4ITJ