GB> WANTED: Rack Mount Cabinet 19w x 10h x 16d

kd4e kd4e at VERIZON.NET
Thu Jun 22 22:38:41 EDT 2006

Thanks for that information, I had no idea as to the
10.5" size being so popular!

10" was the height that worked well sitting on top
of the seat area of a stripped-down wheelchair.  I
am creating a highly mobile work station.

10.5 or 12.25 are both fine with me!  :-)

Thanks again,

doc

--

Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e