HBRs & the Eddystone dial

Lewis c Emerson lemerson at JUNO.COM
Mon Mar 20 16:32:06 EST 2006

Hi folks,

I'm a newcomer to this list, and learned about it when I did a search on
the Eddystone dial - as I was interested in selling the one I have.

Many years ago, I was interested in building the Ted Crosby HBR receiver
and collected many (probably all) of the parts, but just never got around
to doing that (The story of my life).  If there are any aspiring ham
builders out there please get in touch as I have a small parts store in
my basement and my XYL is pushing me to downsize.  I've been a ham, and a
builder, for 65 years so one might imagine what I've collected in that
time.  I'm trying to unload via e-Bay, but am having trouble breaking
into that game - I'd much prefer dealing with other ham ops.

Am interested in learning what this list is all about,

Doc, W4ITJ