Interesting Boatanchor Site

John Kolb jlkolb at JLKOLB.CTS.COM
Wed Mar 29 01:35:37 EST 2006

Well fortunately Pat lives reasonably close to the El Cajon ARC,
which among it's other projects, helps the surviving spouse dispose
of ham radio and related equipment.
http://www.wa6bgs.org/estate.html
I'll admit this "collection" would be a challenge to them :)
Pat's been writing a column in their monthly newsletter for
awhile, so I'm sure the radios won't go in the dumpster.

A fair portion of my garage consists of stuff picked up at their monthly
estate and non-estate offerings at the Santee swap meet.

John