Getting too much now

Don Buska D.Buska at ADVANTEST.COM
Mon May 8 13:16:51 EDT 2006

Posting it and getting a bid are two different things.  You'll see a lot
of people posting to eBay with very high prices.  They end up relisting
them several times at slightly reduced starting and by-it-now values.
Eventually they either drop to a realistic value or just stop listing
it.  The real winner will be eBay as they can still collect the listing
fee's.

No need to panic nor jump on board if they aren't selling.

73

Don N9OO

-----Original Message-----
From: Boat Anchor Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV] On Behalf Of Artmouton
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 7:28 AM
To: BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: [BOATANCHORS-TEMPE] Getting too much now

Where is all of this headed?  Item 9723674988on @#*-Bay has an,
obviously, used meter for a Valiant on sale.  Minimum bid, just for the
meter is $69.
Buy it now is $99.  Am I missing something?  I have 2 parts units, maybe
I can part them out and retire.
Art K5FNQ

Art Mouton

"[S]o long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those
who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and
will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and
otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." --Voltaire

To post - BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV Archives -
http://listserv.tempe.gov/archives/BOATANCHORS.html