Antique Radio Swap Meet, NEXT SATURDAY, May 20th

Ron Lawrence KC4YOY kc4yoy at CAROLINA.RR.COM
Sat May 13 23:40:09 EDT 2006

The Carolinas Chapter of the Antique Wireless Association
will host our "Spring Antique Radio Swap Meet" next Saturday
May, 20th 2006, at the North Carolina Transportation Museum
"Spencer Shops" located in Spencer, North Carolina.

Spencer is located just off I-85 a few miles north
of Salisbury, NC.

You can find detailed driving directions on the CC-AWA web
page at http://www.cc-awa.org

As always with our Saturday events, admission is FREE,
vendor setup is only $5.

If you've never attended one of our Saturday morning events
before please understand that these events start early and are all over
before 12noon.

The park officially opens the gates at 8AM, but folks are usually
there by around 7AM.
If you sleep late and show up at 10 or 11 all you'll get to see is
the early birds packing up and heading home.

We look forward to seeing everyone there.

73, Ron kc4yoy

Radio Collection Web Page,
http://www.radioheaven.homestead.com