Callbook (Winter 1971-72) and two ARRL books for sale

Bob And Bettina Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Thu May 18 14:55:36 EDT 2006

Cleaning house and the following are surplus to my needs.  Cost for each
is $1.50 plus media rate shipping from zip 64014 (weight indicated)

Radio Amateur Callbook (Vol 49 #4 Winter 1971-1972) 3#
Yellowed and a little dog-eared.

ARRL - Single Sideband for the Radio Amateur (1st edition, 2 nd
printing, 1954) 2#
Nice shape except spline disconnected somewhat from cover. Pages are
stapled so they are still solidly connected together.

ARRL - The Satellite Experimenter's Handbook (1st edition 4th printing
1985) 2#
Nice condition - almost like new.

Contact me off-list if interested. Check or PayPal ok.

73 de WA2CKY
BOb Groh
420 NE Sunview Circle
Blue Springs, MO. 64014