identifying a radio

WF2U wf2u at STARBAND.NET
Sun May 21 17:19:51 EDT 2006

It's a WW2 vintage SCR-605; components are: BC-652 receiver and BC-653
transmitter. The frequency range is 2 - 4.5 MHz, AM around 20 W output, CW
around 70-90 W output. Vehicular radio set,  either 12 or 24 VDC input
option - voltage is on the big label on the front.

I have a couple of the BC-652 receivers, and I've been looking for the VERY
elusive BC-653 transmitter for a long time in order to put the system
together...

73, Meir WF2U
Landrum, SC