JOHNSON WHITEFACE

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Sat May 27 15:43:22 EDT 2006

How many of these things need to float around to preserve history? And
preserve it for whom? It's a "plain-jane" CB; a box of hardware and
components connected together. It was one of dozens of models popping up
during that time frame. It wasn't even the first CB on the market. Chop
it up, modify it, turn it into a blender, or whatever. It has little
historic significance for future generations. Personally, I would sell
it, and buy a real radio.

Pete, wa2cwa