National CNA-30501 Transformer - More Info

Richard Post postr at OHIOU.EDU
Wed Nov 29 02:17:19 EST 2006

Dave,

If the turns ratio is 1 to 1, it could be the isolation transformer
for the NC-44A.  I subbed another transformer for the one in the
following:

<http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~postr/bapix/NC44.htm>

Note that the NC-44, and probably some other models, use that same
shell design for an audio output transformer.

The CNA part number typically identified it as National and made for the Navy.

73,
Rich KB8TAD