OT: any interest in enclosed relay rack cabinet?

Bob and Bettina Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Tue Nov 28 19:17:10 EST 2006

I've got a large enclosed relay rack cabinet that I really need to get out of
the garage. Dimensions are: 47" tall, 22" wide, 19" deep. Black crackle with
rear door. Nice condition. No idea what it is worth or how much it weighs. If
anyone is interested, drop me a line. I can disassemble it so it is easy(ier) to
ship.

73 de WA2CKY
Bob Groh
420 NE Sunview Circle