SB-303 is all gone!

W5EUQ w5euq at VERIZON.NET
Wed Nov 29 19:10:47 EST 2006

Wow,  good job.  Now I have an SB303 and an SB401 for sale too.  They
work fine and were used by a little ole man who drove it to
pasadena..... HI...   the guy got too old to use it and wanted me to
sell it so I bought it from him so he could have the cash... I don't
need them as I have bunches of rigs to use now.
Anyone interested?   Bob   W5EUQ   Tampa... PS... I'm taking them to the
Palmetto(Florida) Hamfest this weekend to sell as I have a table...