Best outboard filter to remove tuning-up carriers?

Don Buska dbuska at WI.RR.COM
Sun Oct 1 20:55:08 EDT 2006

Doc,

Find a Radio Shack DSP-40.  Less frills than the Timewave units, but it
works well and has an excellent Heterodyne filtering.  RS doesn't make
them anymore, but they appear on eBay or hamfests all the time.  Can be
had for $20-$30 normally.

I have two in the shack and use them often.  BTW RS closed them out at
only $25 many years ago.

73

Don N9OO